Brush and palette program
Our monthly demonstration programs are designed to be interesting and educational, in a wide variety of media and techniques: including watermedia, oil, pastels and more. You are invited to attend our monthly art demonstrations/meetings which are held on the third Thursday of the month (no meetings in the summer months of June, July and August) at 1:00 at the Art Center in Grand Junction.
- Encourage within Grand Junction Colorado and surrounding communities an appreciation of fine art
- Provide members with opportunities to learn from other members, as well as from leading fine art professionals
- Offer opportunities for members to benefit from interaction and friendship with other artists
- Provide members with timely information about fine art activities and events within the community
- Mount exhibitions of members two dimensional work
- Support, whenever feasible, the Western Colorado Center for the Arts
Board of directors
- Vice President:
- Secretary: Helen Stenmark, 970-241-8958, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Linda Dembitsky, 778-0321, email@example.com
- Show Committee: Jody Ahrens, Linda Dembitsky, Elise Lind, Helen Stenmark
- Workshop Director:
- Program Director: Connie Syas, 523-5283, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website/Newsletter: Elise Lind, 697-9718, email@example.com
- Website: Elise Lind and Paula ODonnell
- Membership Book Publisher: Linda Dembitsky, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refreshments: Jan Dotson, email@example.com
- Mini-show: Meg Ingraham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Junction Brush and Palette club members meeting for Plein air outing.
Monthly meetings are held at the Grand Junction Art Center.
Past presidents from left to right: Lois Lampert, Pat Blackburn, Helen Stenmark and Mary Sue Bonds.
B&P Members: Helen Stenmark and Linda Dembitsky. Artwork by Connie Syas at Lincoln Park barn.