The 2018 Grand Junction Brush and Palette Club Fine Art Show will run from October 17, through November 10, in Studio Colorado at the art center. A prospectus will be mailed or emailed to members in early August, and will be available at the art center. It is also available to download on this website under Annual Show. To enter oversize artworks, please contact Linda Dembitsky @ firstname.lastname@example.org. This year’s judge, Terrie Lombardi, will be teaching a 3-day workshop on Friday, October 19 through Sunday, October 21, upstairs at the Blue Pig Gallery in Palisade. Open to all levels, all medium, and all artists and students. To participate in the workshop, simply send a check for $185 (member) or $210 (non-member) to B&P, Box 3632, GJ, CO 81502 and indicate it is for Terrie’s workshop.
- Drop-off work Monday October 15, 10am until 2pm
- Hang on Tuesday, October 16
- Show opens Wednesday, October 17
- Workshop Friday – Sunday, October 19, 20 and 21
- Reception and judges talk, Friday, October 19, 6:30 pm
- Last day of show, Saturday, November 10
- Artwork removal, Monday, November 12, 10am until 2pm
Thank you to the following sponsors: Phil and Melissa Jones (Best of Show) DeeDee Hansen with Metro Broker Realtors (1st place pro) Enstrom Toffee and Confectionery (1st place advanced) Rose Hue Gallery (3rd place advanced) Chow Down in Fruita (2nd place amateur) Cate Allen (3rd place amateur).