The 2018 Grand Junction Brush and Palette Club Fine Art Show will run from October 17, through November 10, in Studio Colorado at the art center. A prospectus will be mailed out to members in August/September. To enter oversize artworks, please contact Linda Dembitsky @ email@example.com. This year’s judge, Terrie Lombardi, will be teaching a 3-day workshop on Friday, October 19 through Sunday, October 21, open to all levels, all medium, and all artists and students.
- Drop-off work Monday October 15, 10am until 2pm
- Hang on Tuesday, October 16
- Show opens Wednesday, October 17
- Workshop Friday – Sunday, October 19, 20 and 21
- Reception and judges talk, Friday, October 19
- Last day of show, Saturday, November 10
- Artwork removal, Monday, November 12, 10am until 2pm