Only $30 per year for a colorful palette of benefits
$25 for club volunteers, contact the president for more information
- Monthly meetings with refreshments and a mini show with cash prize
- Monthly demonstrations by professionals
- Free entry to the Western Colorado Center for the Arts during meetings
- Discounted workshops
- Discounted entry to annual show for amateurs, advanced and professional artists
- Networking with professional artists
- Display a single image in the home page slideshow
- Member listing and link to your website gallery
1. Pay using a credit card here. Membership is automatically renewed until your credit card expiration date changes. To update your credit card information and continue automatic annual dues pay, please email email@example.com. with your new expiration date. Use the same email information to discontinue your membership.
2. Pay with check at a meeting or send it in the mail to:
Brush & Palette Club
PO Box 3632
GJ, CO 81502-3632
Membership fees received by December 31 will be in the Brush & Palette booklet published in February. The club does not operate June, July, or August. Club meetings are free and open to the public.